[CentOS] Support for add disk SCSI

Luis campo lcr_2505 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:47:00 UTC 2009

Dear Sirs.

I appreciate your response.

Currently the server has set up a Raid-1 with 2 SCSI disks, it adds up to 6
SCSI disks with the following configuration:

- Raid-1 (4 SCSI disks)

- Raid-1 (2 SCSI disks)

Therefore will have 3 SCSI disk arrays.

The server is not configured with LVM.

CentOS 4.7 support this configuration?

Another supplementary question, because CentOS 4.7 only recognizes 273GB  if
the disk is 300GB?

Thanks

Luis