[CentOS] Troubles for an non-IT beginner

Wed Jan 19 19:18:17 UTC 2011
Sean <soso at orcon.net.nz>

Maybe ask what sort of cellphones your family use. If they use and are
happy with old b&w text ones (like me), then by all means pursue the
Linux quest. But if they are up-to-the-minute snappy ones, or if they
hang out for the latest, you are probably buying into headaches.
Remember, Linux is always playing catch-up on toys produced for
commercial OSes.
Sean