[CentOS] Bug in CentOS Autotools

Fri Jul 8 11:13:05 UTC 2011
John J. Boyer <john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com>

On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 11:47:48AM +0100, John Hodrien wrote:
> Just to add some actual information to this thread:
>
> CentOS 5.6:
>
> $ hg clone https://liblouisutdml.googlecode.com/hg/ liblouisutdml

Thanks for trying this. Unfortunately, the error occurs after the
configure script complains about not finding liblouis. I have liblouis
compiled, of course, and I have adjusted the PKG_CONFIG_PATH Configure
then tries to make the Makefile and produces the wrird error message. I
think nobody will have the time to look into this, so i'll just move to
another distro for C development.

Thanks anyway,
John