[CentOS] the majority will NEVER use smartphones

Thu Nov 17 14:17:36 UTC 2011
Christopher Chan <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>

On Thursday, November 17, 2011 10:10 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:

> Letters?  You mean the things that the Post Office used to deliver?
> Who does that anymore?  Maybe a picture or video clip instead...

Gee...business people that's who...at least until we get some to use and
legal digital signing. But please, there is no answer that is correct
for all situations so let's drop this.

> I wouldn't call people doing any of those things 'computer users', but
> rather developers, administrators, or editors.  Those jobs are all
> necessary but they aren't what the majority of people do with devices
> even now.

And these users will use whatever they fancy but the devs will forever
not get it (except maybe those that Steve Jobs whipped on a daily basis)
so you can argue this till the cows come home. Let's also drop this too.