[CentOS] libre office

Wed Jul 11 11:28:48 UTC 2012
Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Natxo Asenjo <natxo.asenjo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Most informed people know how much Oracle has
> contributed to OSS, but also how it has tried 'monetize' other stuff

Gee, someone could think that they are a for-profit corporation, like
IBM (whose DB2 is NOT open source, or Lotus Notes, also NOT open
source), yet I don´t see the level of IBM hatred that I routinely see
wrt ORCL.

When any corporation puts money into the development of FOSS
technologies (like IBM, Oracle, and RedHat has done, I applaud them).
Yet, some people always find a need to bash those, as having an evil
agenda, namely *god forbid* the PROFIT word...

But like you say business as usual or "move along, nothing to see here". ;)

FC