[CentOS] Centos 6.3 - which repos to use?

Sun Jan 27 02:48:06 UTC 2013
Anthony K <akcentos at anroet.com>

On 26/01/13 14:59, Bry8 Star wrote:
> CentOS webpage/site should also show to all users, some example of
> using multiple repos and how to implement effective includepkgs,
> exclude, priority etc directives properly for some certain last &
> STABLE app(s) (which is by default not in CentOS), so that others can
> understand the pattern, or have a pointer for them. Just mentioning
> about, that, there is such things called "includepkgs=...",
> "exclude=..." ad now go do it yourself (and sorry no example),
> obviously does not help that much to users, and its CentOS's loss as
> well, users go away to other distros, and ultimately many of them are
> lost in the jungle. -- Bright Star (Bry8Star).
But you appear to be missing the "C" part in CentOS (or Community
Enterprise OS).  If you can contribute to the Wiki, then the immediate
problem is solved in that such threads can be pointed to the Wiki and
slows the growth of my CentOS list folder!

Frankly, if you have a good point to make that would benefit the masses
and you have spare time, then it's best to create a Wiki page for it.

Cheers,
ak.