[CentOS] Disappearing Network Manager config scripts

Wed Apr 30 17:48:31 UTC 2014

Lamar Owen wrote:
<snip>
> But the simple fact is that NetworkManager is with us for a long time
> coming.  You don't have to use it if you don't need it's particular
<snip>
Which leads to a thought: you said that the time to "vote" on NM was long
past. My response was that none of *us* saw, or were solicited, and the
hope that now that we're partnered with upstream, we might be.

I do have a reason for that hope... remember the thread a month or so ago,
where *we* *were* asked about tcp-wrappers? For things that mean major
changes - systemd, NM, etc, I'm hoping that, in the future, we *also* get
solicited in the same way for our views.

         mark