[CentOS] Disappearing Network Manager config scripts

Wed Apr 30 18:00:33 UTC 2014
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 04/30/2014 01:48 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> I do have a reason for that hope... remember the thread a month or so
> ago, where *we* *were* asked about tcp-wrappers?

Yes; I don't recall if I commented or not.

> For things that mean major changes - systemd, NM, etc, I'm hoping
> that, in the future, we *also* get solicited in the same way for our
> views.
And it was the Fedora train that solicited the input, not the EL train
(using a cisco-speak term).

And maybe this community's input may have bearing..... on EL8.  EL7 is
pretty much a done deal, and EL6 is way past a done deal.