[CentOS] "No free sectors available" while try to extend logical volumen in a virtual machine running CentOS 6.5

Tue Oct 28 18:58:59 UTC 2014
reynierpm at gmail.com <reynierpm at gmail.com>

Nevermind I fixed this is the result of running the command in test mode:

# vgcfgrestore -v --file LVMconfig.new vg_devserver --test
File descriptor 7 (pipe:[18995]) leaked on vgcfgrestore invocation. Parent
PID 3790: bash
  TEST MODE: Metadata will NOT be updated and volumes will not be
(de)activated.
  /dev/root: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 27522957312: Input/output error
  /dev/root: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 27523014656: Input/output error
  Restored volume group vg_devserver
    Test mode: Wiping internal cache
    Wiping internal VG cache

Should I go?