[CentOS] how do I stop automount of Hitichi Lifestudio USB drive

Wed Aug 12 20:34:53 UTC 2015
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

Most of the time, if I plug a USB drive into my computer,
gnome/centos/whatever will ask me what I want to do with it.
With a Hitachi Lifestudio, all the partitions mount without asking me.

How do I stop that behavior?

My suspicion is that the same kind of
mechanism is what makes candy drops work.
So far as I know, my backup drive is not candy,
but I would still like to be able to control my computer.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods