[CentOS] Rebuilding a Centos 6.2 netinstall initrd with an updated driver?

Fri Sep 11 15:25:51 UTC 2015
Rory Falloon <rfalloon at gmail.com>

Thanks for the thoughts. I will not be updating to Centos 6.7 across 200
workstations when Centos 7 is close on the horizon. I've had to use Centos
6.6 for two other non-standard machines in the last few months which is why
I was talking of using it again here. I'd rather not have three CentOS
distributions on the floor, two is enough.

Thanks for confirming what else I would need to do what I want to achieve.
It looks like I will go with Centos 6.6 (or 6.7, if I have to..) for the
workstations that *need* it due to the driver issue, and go from there.