[CentOS] Just need to vent

Mon Jan 25 23:26:51 UTC 2016
Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>

On 01/24/2016 11:46 PM, Alice Wonder wrote:
> On 01/24/2016 11:31 PM, Sorin Srbu wrote:

I appreciate this "venting" thread. I am still on 6.7 with plans to
move to CentOS 7 in a few months.

I know CentOS 7 is systemd -- ok, maybe I can deal with that having
had some exposure to it, though I'm VERY fond of good ole system V
init scripts. And I actually had been looking forward to gnome3, but
now I'm not too sure about that. Well I could go back to KDE in any
case. But -- grub2 ?! Oh boy -- no joy from that in my previous
experience! :( I'm hoping I can stick with grub 1 some way if I DO
migrate to CentOS 7.

MzK

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
 anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
                            -- Carl Bard