[CentOS] clamd at amavisd fails under systemd

Helmut Drodofsky drodofsky at internet-xs.de
Sat Nov 12 05:31:49 UTC 2016

CentOS 7 and my experience with clamav 99.2 from epel repository:

instead of --nofork you need --foreground=yes

nofork parameter is definitly outdated.
See
man clamd.conf
and
https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58763
with the necessary changes in
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/clamd.service

Best regards

--
Viele Grüße
Helmut Drodofsky