[CentOS] Fedora bugs and EOL [was Re: CentOS users: please try and provide feedback on Fedora] Boltron

Fri Jul 28 21:22:20 UTC 2017
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 10:11:53PM +0100, Phil Perry wrote:
> The issue I have here is even if I did file a bug, and the issue
> were fixed, no sooner than it's fixed fedora updates to the next
> version and introduces a whole bunch of new bugs, and so the cycle
> continues. I played that game for a while with fedora core when Red
> Hat Linux died before settling on Enterprise Linux and have never
> looked back.

Sure; that's the tradeoff of getting new stuff.

But, I'm not asking anyone here to switch to Fedora. I'm asking
(especially those of you who are professional sysadmins) to please look
at the Modularity prototype.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>