[CentOS] get pdftk into (or from) a repo

Fri May 12 07:39:48 UTC 2017
Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE <bda at aime-toulouse.fr>

Le 12/05/2017 à 02:46, ken a écrit :
> It's worth mentioning that this is a really nice utility for
> manipulating PDFs, taking them apart, rearranging them, putting pages
> together, and a whole lot more.  I've used it hundreds of times.
> Probably anyone who has to work with PDFs would have need of it.

In Centos 7, poppler-utils RPM has pdfdetach and pdfunite utilities
which allow to manipulate pages in a pdf.
--
Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE
AIME - Campus de l'INSA			http://aime-toulouse.fr/