[CentOS] cyrus spool on btrfs?

Fri Sep 8 12:07:13 UTC 2017
hw <hw at gc-24.de>

PS:

What kind of storage solutions do people use for cyrus mail spools?  Apparently
you can not use remote storage, at least not NFS.  That even makes it difficult
to use a VM due to limitations of available disk space.

I´m reluctant to use btrfs, but there doesn´t seem to be any reasonable alternative.