[CentOS] Boot failed on latest CentOS 7 update

Sun Aug 2 17:09:37 UTC 2020
Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi at gmail.com>

Il 02/08/20 18:54, Stephen John Smoogen ha scritto:
> On a side note, you keep emphasizing you aren't expecting an SLA.. but
> all your questions are what someone asks to have in a defined SLA. I
> have done the same thing in the past when things have gone badly, but
> couching it in 'I am not asking' just makes the people being asked
> grumpy. Better to be open and say 'Look I would like to know what my
> expectations should be for CentOS' and be done with it.

Sorry, but you are wrong about this.

If I want SLA and QA I will use RHEL.

Now permit me to say one thing: the update on my machines, failed in a
so bad way that my first thought was "WTF? they tested this fix?" and
I'm not the only one that