[CentOS] Proxmox Backup Server equivalent for the RHEL/CentOS world ?

Mon Apr 12 16:33:43 UTC 2021
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 12/04/2021 à 18:28, Simon Matter a écrit :
> From what
> I understand Proxmox is Open Source and can be used freely with the option
> to get paid support, is this correct?

Yes, it's an extremely nice hypervisor solution with an intuitive GUI. You can
use the community repos freely (they work perfectly) but you need a
subscription to use their enterprise repo, a bit like OwnCloud for example.

After fiddling with it for a couple weeks, I must say I'm impressed.
Documentation is also nice, and the user forum is very reactive.

The same thing on RHEL compatible systems would be just perfect.

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr
Blog : https://blog.microlinux.fr