[CentOS] CentOS Stream suitability as a production webserver

Tue Jan 5 21:56:53 UTC 2021
Jamie Burchell <mail at jamieburchell.com>

Consider me firmly schooled and I apologise if I have caused any upset with
my comment. My understanding of the situation was the result of pouring
over countless threads where it's difficult to filter out the facts and
reality. It's encouraging for sure that there's potentially at least one
ship to jump to.