[CentOS] CentOS Stream suitability as a production webserver

Tue Jan 5 22:27:38 UTC 2021
Jamie Burchell <mail at jamieburchell.com>

>  but it seems too early in the game to make the decision to depend on
it.  That may change over the course of the next few months.

Yes this is how I feel but conveyed badly in my last. It's currently a
concept and not a viable distro to move to and in some cases there is only
a year to make the move.

At this stage I'm not totally dismissive of Stream either. We already
automatically update our systems with yum-cron / dnf automatic and I'm
reading that if we're already doing that, Stream isn't going to be a
departure i.e. minor version bumps - but I'm still trying to make sense of
the impact in real-terms i.e. what actually changes if we move to Stream.